To uninstall Internet Explorer 8 OR 9, follow these steps:
- Close all programs.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Feature.
- In the tasks pane, click Turn Windows features on or off.
- In the list of windows features, clear the check box next to Internet Explorer 8.
- You receive a warning message in a pop-up window. Click Yes.
You can disable auto update check in Adobe Photoshop products described as follows:
1. Launch the Adobe Application
2. Click on Help —>Updates
3. When Adobe Updater completes checking of updates click on Preferences
4. Now unselect “Automatically check for Adobe updates”
From now on that Adobe application will not check for the updates automatically.
Product-Revision-Year of Release-,Service Pack -Feature Pack-Version/Build - Notes
Systems Management Server (SMS)-1.0-1994
Systems Management Server (SMS)-1.1-1995
Systems Management Server (SMS)-1.2-1996
Systems Management Server (SMS)-2.0-1999
Systems Management Server (SMS)-2003-2003
Systems Management Server (SMS)-2003-2006
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007- 2007 –RTM -4.00.5931.0000
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007- 2008 (May)- SP1 4.00.6221.1000
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007 -(Updated with KB977203) 2010 SP1 4.00.6221.1193-This update (KB 977203) may be run against SP1 or SP2 clients.
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007 R2 2008 R2 no change The R2 feature add-on requires at least SP1, and can be installed after SP2.
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007 SP2 2009 SP2 4.00.6487.2000
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007 SP2 (Updated with KB977203) 2010 SP2 4.00.6487.2111 This update (KB 977203) may be run against SP1 or SP2 clients.
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2007 R3 2010 R3 4.00.6487.2157 The R3 update requires SP2 Client.
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2012 (Formerly "v.Next") 2011 Beta
To check SCCM 2007 version follow theses steps:
1. Open SCCM Console –> Site Database --> Site Management
2. Right click on “site name” –> Properties –-> General tab
Here are the the version numbers for SCCM 2007:
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 RTM 4.00.5931.0000
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 SP1 4.00.6221.1000
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 (Updated with KB977203) 4.00.6221.1193 System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 RC 4.00.6468.2001
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 4.00.6487.2000
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2(Updated with KB977203) 4.00.6487.2111 System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3 4.00.6487.2157
What are the functions of Functions of PDC Emulater in Windows 2003/2000 domain:
- Password changes performed by other DCs in the domain are replicated preferentially to the PDC emulator.
- Authentication failures that occur at a given DC in a domain because of an incorrect password are forwarded to the PDC emulator before a bad password failure message is reported to the user.
- Account lockout is processed on the PDC emulator.
- Editing or creation of Group Policy Objects (GPO) is always done from the GPO copy found in the PDC Emulator's SYSVOL share, unless configured not to do so by the administrator.
- The PDC emulator performs all of the functionality that a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server-based PDC or earlier PDC performs for Windows NT 4.0-based or earlier clients.
I was trying to activate Windows Server 2008 and got this error: “Activation Error: Code 0x8007232b .DNS Name does not exist” Actually Windo...
I have a post paid connection from Vodafone and wanted to use their Rs.98 plan 2GB vodafone mobile connect plan on my iPhone 3GS ( ios 5.0.1...
As of now there is no Untethered jailbreak is available for iPhone 3GS with baseband 05.16.05. The only option is to upgrade the baseband fo...
We can store user pictures in AD using thumbnailPhoto attribute of AD user object. That picture can will be showing in Outlook 2010 contac...
To enable webclient service on server 2008 we need to install desktop experience feature. In earlier version of windows webclient service c...
You get following error when you PXE boot a client to deploy an OS image from ConfigMgr (PSP) : TFTP Download: smsboot\x64\abortpxe.com P...
I came across this error while installing SCCM client on a Windows 7 Machine. ccmsetup.log file was showing these errors: Failed to send H...
The Program can't start becuase MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.I was trying to refresh Windows Experience Index on my computer and came across this error: “The Program can't start becuase MSVCR100.d...
Issue: New Windows Update clients fail to install/sync the software updates from WSUS server WindowsUpdate.log file gives many errors refe...
I installed DAP on my computer to speed up my downloads and now whenever I open a new tab in IE or try to search something in search box...