Stand Alone Tools:1. 1E Migration Tool :This tool is designed to allow an SMS Administrator to Migrate all or selected packages and programs from his SMS environment into a System Center Configuration Management (ConfigMgr) environment.
2. Application Creator For SCCM :Streamline every aspect of the package creation process thus making the daily administration of the system smarter. In the latest version you'll also find functionality to pre-stage computers and configure variables used in the image deployment.
3. Client Diagnostic and Configuration Tool :The App-V 4.5 Client Diagnostic and Configuration tool makes it possible for administrators or users to troubleshoot virtual applications on their App-V Client and the environment they run in.
4. ConfigMgr Site Bound Tool : It allows bulk addition of boundaries to ConfigMgr(SCCM) sites.
5.ConfigMgr Branch DP Add :Tool that will bulk add protected branch distribution points to a ConfigMgr 2007 (SCCM) hierarchy.
6. CCR creator tool :A tool that allows the admin to create CCRs
7. Show All Packages :This utility is quite simple, it just queries the primary site server for all of its distribution points including child sites and then displays the packages for each distribution point. You check or uncheck which ones you want for that distribution point.
8. Collection Commander :Initiate SCCM advanced client actions on a collection: Ping,WakeUp,HW/SW Inventory,ReRun Advertisements,Show logged on user,Download/Refresh Policy,Repair SMS Agents,Import Clients to the Collection...
9. Custom Query Desktop by ScriptingIT.com :Create custom queries based on AD Group name.
10. ENGL Driver Manager: ENGL Driver Manager automates the download and injection of drivers into System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
11. ENGL Zwlancfg : Simplifies the unattended deployment of Microsoft wireless network settings to Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP SP2/SP3 (32-bit) machines. Profiles can be created, deleted, exported and imported.
12. Lumension Device Control for Microsoft System Center : Provides Device / Port Access and Data Encryption Policy Enforcement Capabilities to Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Customers.
13. OSD Application Chooser: A small application that allows applications to be interactively chosen at deployment time during an OSD Task Sequence.
14. OU Collection Creation Tool: This tool will read the config file to determine the domain and then create collections (user/Computer).
15. Preload Package Tool: The Preload Package Tool is used to manually install compressed copies of software distribution package source files on Configuration Manager 2007 sites. After package source files are installed, a status message is sent up the site hierarchy indicating the presence of the new package source files. This avoids sites higher in the hierarchy from copying package source files over the network when distribution points at child site are selected to host software distribution package content that has already been preloaded.
16. RegKeyToMof Tool : RegKeyToMof allows SCCM admins to pull registry keys and convert them to MOF for easy use with Configuration Manager 2007.
17. SCCM Toolkit :The ConfigMgr 2007 Toolkit contains 7 downloadable tools to help you manage and troubleshoot ConfigMgr 2007.
18. SCCM Client Center: Troubleshoot and manage SCCM 2007 advanced clients (force inventory, show execution history, show running executions).
19. Site Status Sidebar Gadget :This tool will give you the ability to monitor the status of your SCCM Site server .
20. Web Essentials : Manage much of your Configuration Manager infrastructure via a web interface.
If you missed part-1 of Free SCCM Tools here is the link